Items for sale

Monday, December 3, 2012

Chalk Boards

I am very happy with how these turned out.  I have been working on chalkboards along with larger projects for awhile.  I have tons of frames so I when I am painting a piece of furniture I grab a frame or two and paint them as well.  
These two are made from the mirrors off an old 70's dresser  I had intended to paint the mirrors with chalk board paint, but the mirror began chipping around the edges when I removed it.  Husband cut two pieces of board for me to use instead.

Chalk paint - Gray with black wash  SOLD!



Gesso Treatment.  black, gray and white to finish. 

4 comments:

  1. I came over from the comment you left on my long-legged ladies post. I could not stop reading - all these wonderful distressed painted pieces were like eye candy. I am your newest GFC follower. I cannot decide between the blue end table or that primitive half moon table with the chippy paint. Love the chalkboards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Thanks for sharing with my party.

    ReplyDelete